sked

sked

Sunday 31 March 2013

Small eating spoons.

I have been busy recently with a lot of carving, running my tree surgery business and my spoon carving courses. I have a new date set for the 20th of April, more details see here.
I have been making a portfolio of work to exhibit and sell, I feel like I have developed a style that I am happy with for the minute, I'm sure I will develop this more over time.

Firstly small eating spoons, these are about 5 inches long in total. I have been using Birch and Alder for these and I find them great for eating with.


























































Here they are in the spoon rack.














I have also been making some cooking scoops, these are great for stirring and serving up food.































I have just finished a flour scoop made from cherry. It looks rather elongated in the photo but its perfect for scooping out flour.


















If you are interested in buying any of my spoons please get in touch for prices.

greenwoodwork26@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Love the spoons, the crispness of the carving where the handle and the spoon meet (4th picture) is really well done. More practise for me I think.
    Best of luck with the selling,

    Rob

    ReplyDelete