sked

sked

Wednesday 7 March 2012

A new business venture.

I have been working on an idea of mine and recently set up my own shop, its something I have been toying with for a while now, and now its up and running.

wwwgreenwoodtoolsupplies.co.uk


Hopefully it will take off and be something that I can develop over time.

I recieved my first stock yesterday, shinny new axes adzes and knives.





There are more tools on the way and I look forward to more customers and new tools soon.
We are also on facebook.

facebook

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with it Simon, im in the market for a GBA Carving axe and some other bits in a few months time, i'll give you a shout when im ready to purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mark, I look forward to hearing from you.
    Thanks Shiva.

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with the new venture mate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how much do you selkl adzes for?

    ReplyDelete