sked

sked

Monday 19 May 2014

A few in progress

I've been trying to carve as much as I can at the moment, I'm enjoying it as I have relaxed my pace a little and I'm enjoying the process more.
Rather than make loads of spoons I'm trying to be a bit more selective and concentrate on some designs I have been working on. I have some sketches of spoon shapes and chip carving patterns that I want to put into place.

Being selective is a great way of controlling what you want to make, I enjoy the control of sticking to designs.

I also enjoy just carving and seeing what the wood can produce, just relaxing and seeing what is created almost free flow.
But as I have been working on some designs I am enjoying getting these of the paper.


 

I will take some photos of the spoons when finished and post them in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment