sked

sked

Thursday 7 August 2014

Spoonfest 2014

Well I'm home from Spoonfest and what a fabulous time was had by all!.
The event was run so well and it was fantastic to meet up with friends old and new.
The atmosphere was Suberb with everyone willing to help and share information and skills.
I taught some classes in chip carving and basket weave which was brilliant and I found it very rewarding with some excellent students.



I swapped a few spoons with friends Keith Mathews who traded me a lovely cedar bark tool carrier with elm bast strap.





I also swapped spoons with another friend Don Nalezyty.
A fabulous Tulip poplar spoon.



I didn't take any pictures but did shoot some footage and edit a short film as I thought it would show more of the event.

Spoonfest 2014



1 comment:

  1. Woodwork is an art itself, very few people are capable enough to do woodwork because it requires minute details and efforts. Also, doing it with friends seems more fun and adventurous.

    ReplyDelete